Saturday 10 March 2012

The Beginning

I started looking for plastic alternatives for my kids after learning about how toxic plastic is - not just for our environment but for our bodies. I looked around all the plastic bowls, plates, containers, spoons, forks and of course toys (!) that my kids have and I was horrified. I soon started on my journey to reduce our plastic usage as much as we can.
It's been three years since I started on my eco journey. I wasn't a greenie prior to this so everything was very new to me. During the past three years, I've learned so much from my eco-consicous friends, neighbours and customers. My eco business www.ashnjuls.com.au has grown so much because of them. Thank you all!
I would like to use this blog as an opportunity to share my experiences and information that I learned from others on my eco journey. There will be some questions too. Hopfeully I can get some conversations going in this blog! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment